If you are or want to be java programmer – you need to install jdk on your mac. It can be done on few easy steps.
1. Download jdk
Download links – jdk 1.8
- Accept the license agreement
- Click the jdk-8u121-macosx-x64.dmg (.dmg file meant to be mac)
- Double Click on the .dmg file to start install the jdk once you download complete.
2. Install Jdk
- Double click on the package installer.
- Click on the continue button.
- Enter the password to continue the install
- Finish / close the button.
3. How to Test jdk is installed
- Open terminal
- enter java -version
- The above command should display the version. (refer the below screenshot)
Watch the Video: